- General contractors (GCs) and architects can choose to have their projects displayed in our in-house planroom. This allows a wider variety of subs to be exposed to their projects.
- There are no cost or membership fees for the subs. The only cost to the GC or architect is the actual cost of the set of plans displayed. Those plans can then be used by them during the construction phase of the project.
- Bid documents are viewable online.
- Projects are protected by username and password.
- Depending on level of security required, usernames and passwords can be either project-specific or user-specific.
Let us manage your plan distribution needs! We can take phone calls for plans and keep subs from coming in and out of your office all day long. We are very flexible and can work projects almost any way you choose, ranging from distributing hard copy bid documents from our office location, to using an online planroom, or even arranging for subs to download files.
We keep planholder lists current, and can distribute addenda via email and/or fax, as well.